Seraseq® Breast CNV Mix, + 6 copies | 0710-0412
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
Seraseq® Breast CNV Mix, + 6 copies Cat# 0710-0412 from Seracare is available for UK & Europe Delivery.
Copy number variations (CNV) are genomic changes that lead to higher (amplification) or lower (loss) gene copies in comparison to a reference genome. Cells that are affected by aberrant copy number changes for certain cancer-associated genes may experience disruption of normal cellular function and, ultimately, tumorigenesis. Next-generation sequencing (NGS) can be used to determine CNVs across multiple genes in a sequencing run. However, without a widely adopted standard for CNV profiling, NGS assays may evaluate dosage for different targets using different wet and dry methods. In response, SeraCare has developed the first disease-specific CNV reference materials to support clinical labs performing NGS-based tumor profiling of breast cancer patient samples.
- Single sample with three clinically-relevant CNVs (save acquisition and sequencing costs)
- Develop, optimize, and validate your assay’s ability to detect a range of copy numbers (amplifications)
- CNV targets precisely quantitated with digital PCR
- Single well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background wild-type material
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant, ISO 13485-certified facilities
This specific CNV Mix for breast cancer includes 6 copies.
1 x 20 µL