Seraseq® Compromised FFPE Tumor DNA RM | 0710-1492
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 1 x 10 µm
- Inventory Status:
- In Stock
Seraseq® Compromised FFPE Tumor DNA RM Cat# 0710-1492 from Seracare is available for UK & Europe Delivery.
Comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) is an important part of an integrated clinical management of cancer patients, where cancer patients harboring variants/biomarkers of clinical utility are determined by highly multiplexed targeted NGS assay testing. Precise analysis of these patient samples requires high quality sample-to-result assay workflow controls to guide and validate the accurate identification of these actionable variants.
LGC SeraCare has developed a highly multiplexed Compromised FFPE Tumor DNA reference material imbibing “patient-like” characteristics to support end-to-end NGS workflows performed by clinical labs in the analysis of cancer patient samples. This product consists of 17 genes and 34 variants, incorporating all variant types – SNVs, INDELs, CNVs, and SVs. These variants were precisely quantitated by digital PCR and targeted NGS against a single well-characterized genomic background (GM24385).
- Highly multiplexed FFPE Tumor DNA reference material
- Contains 34 variants in 17 genes
- All variant types – SNVs (18), INDELs (10), CNVs (3) and SVs (3)
- For use in sample-to-result NGS workflows to analyze for mutation-positive variants in patient samples
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant ISO 13485 certified facility