Seraseq® Compromised FFPE WT (DNA/RNA) RM | 0710-1710
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 1 x 10 µm
- Inventory Status:
- In Stock
Seraseq® Compromised FFPE WT (DNA/RNA) RM Cat# 0710-1710 from Seracare is available for UK & Europe Delivery.
Molecular assays that profile tumor mutations in solid tissue biopsies require an efficient and precise evaluation of the pre-analytic portion of their workflow prior to downstream analysis by NGS or other methods. Contrived reference material or cell line-based standard can provide a critical input in the optimization of nucleic acid extraction from very challenging FFPE tissue materials without wasting precious mutation-positive tissue samples.
We have designed this FFPE cell line-based reference sample as a negative control to support the determination of assay specificity at wildtype base positions, as well as specificity at positions affected by mutations included in all of the Seraseq RNA and DNA (Mutation Mix and Reference Material) products.
- Cell line-based negative sample control (WT)
- Complementary assay control for all Seraseq DNA and RNA tumor reference materials
- Offered as light and moderate formalin-damaged FFPE for full process NGS assay workflow optimization
- Well-characterized GM24385 wild-type material
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facility.