Human Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D (GPLD1) ELISA Kit | KTE61937
- Shipping within a Week
This Human Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D (GPLD1) ELISA Kit employs a two-site sandwich ELISA to quantitate GPLD1.
Many proteins are tethered to the extracellular face of eukaryotic plasma membranes by a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchor. The GPI-anchor is a glycolipid found on many blood cells. The protein encoded by this gene is a GPI degrading enzyme. Glycosylphosphatidylinositol specific phospholipase D1 hydrolyzes the inositol phosphate linkage in proteins anchored by phosphatidylinositol glycans, thereby releasing the attached protein from the plasma membrane.
This Human Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D (GPLD1) ELISA Kit employs a two-site sandwich ELISA to quantitate GPLD1 in samples. An antibody specific for GPLD1 has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and anyGPLD1 present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, a biotin-conjugated antibody specific for GPLD1 is added to the wells. After washing, Streptavidin conjugated Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to the wells. Following a wash to remove any unbound avidin-enzyme reagent, a substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of GPLD1 bound in the initial step. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
• Human Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D microplate
• Human Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D standard
• Human Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D detect antibody
• Standard diluent
• Assay buffer
• HRP substrate
• Stop solution
• Wash buffer
• Plate covers
Features & Benefits:
Human Phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific phospholipase D (GPLD1) ELISA Kit has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Human GPLD1. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human GPLD1 and analogues was observed.
• Do not mix components from different kit lots or use reagents beyond the kit expiration date.
• Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
• Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
• Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 °C in the sealed bag provided.
• Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 10 minutes.
• It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.
The unopened kit should be stored at 2 - 8°C. After opening, please store refer to protocols.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.