ACCURUN® 119 Anti-HBe Positive Control | 2015-0072
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 1 x 5.0 mL
- Inventory Status:
- In Stock
ACCURUN® 119 Anti-HBe Positive Control Cat# 2015-0072 from Seracare is available for UK & Europe Delivery.
ACCURUN 119 Anti-HBe Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect antibodies to Hepatitis B e antigen. ACCURUN 119 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your anti-HBe assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to be weakly reactive; helps challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab's test results
- Able to be combined with other ACCURUN controls in a custom combination;
- due to ACCURUN 119 only containing anti-HBe; helps meet specific needs of QC program
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum reactive for anti-HBe and HBsAg; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Negative for antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCV.
- Regulatory Status: IVD and CEA consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: anti-HBe, HBsAg
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 119 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.