FuGENE® 6 Transfection Reagent
- IN STOCK
- 1 mL
FuGENE® 6 is a multi-component non-liposomal transfection reagent that allows for the efficient delivery of all sizes of DNA into a broad range of cell types with extremely low cytotoxicity. FuGENE® 6 saves time and resources because it minimizes reagent preparation, media changes, and optimization. It also eliminates the side effects of toxicity while providing high transfection efficiency, which leads to successful transfection of more than 800 cell lines. FuGENE® 6 can be used for the study of gene expression, cancer biology, cell-based protein & virus production, and for many other applications in functional genomics, proteomics, and cellular analysis.
Benefits of FuGENE® 6
- Avoid time-consuming optimization procedures by relying on high transfection efficiency proven in more than 800 cell types, including many “hard-to-transfect” cells.
- Generate physiologically relevant results with the low-cytotoxicity of FuGENE 6®
- Transfect in serum-free or serum-containing media.
- Save time and effort by eliminating multiple handling steps. Simply dilute FuGENE 6®, incubate it with plasmid DNA, and pipet the mixture directly onto your cells.
- Use less reagent per transfection.
- Obtain a higher yield of stable transfections through higher cell-survival rates.
Easy Optimization for High Performance Transfection
A549, COS7, HCT116, HEK293, and HeLa cells were seeded in 96-well plates according to users guide and subsequently transfected with FuGENE® 6 Reagent & GFP expressing plasmid at various FuGENE® 6 to Total DNA ratios. Cells were then analyzed after 24 hours for transfection efficiency utilizing flow cytometry. Data for normalized GFP expression is plotted in graph shown on the right highlighting the best FuGENE® 6 to DNA ratio for each cell line tested.
- Virus & Protein Production
- Gene Expression
- Cellular Analysis
- Cancer Research
- Difficult-to-Transfect Cells
- Stable Cell Production