Bird Flu/Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1) Antibody Elisa Test Kit | LSY-30011
- 96 Wells/kit
Green Spring Bird Flu/Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1) Antibody Elisa Test Kit - LSY-30011 from Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd.
Bird Flu H5 subtype antibody ELISA test kit
Catalog No. LSY-30011
This kit is used to detect Bird Flu H5 subtype antibody in chicken serum, to assess antibody condition by Bird Flu H5 vaccine in chicken farm and assist diagnosis of serological infected chicken.
The Bird Flu H5 subtype antibody ELISA kit is based on an indirect enzymatic immunoassay (Indirect ELISA).The antigen is coated on plates. When a sample serum contains specific antibodies against virus, they will bind to the antigen on plates. Wash the unbound antibodies and other components. Then add a specific enzyme conjugate. After incubation and washing, add the TMB substrate. A colorimetric reaction will appear, measured by a spectrophotometer (450 nm).
1) H5 antigen coated microtiter strips 1 piece (96 wells)
2) Enzyme Conjugate 1 bottle (11 mL/bottle)
3) 10× washing solution 1 bottle (100 mL/bottle)
4) Substrate solution 1 bottle (11 mL/bottle)
5) Sample dilution 1 bottle (100 mL/bottle)
6) Stop solution 1 bottle (15 mL/bottle)
7) Negative control 1 tube (2 mL /tube)
8) Positive control 1 tube (1.6 mL /tube)
9) Serum dilution plate 1 piece
10) Adhesive film 2 pieces
11) Instruction 1 piece
4.Materials required but not provided
1) Micropipettors and disposable tips: 0.5μL~10μL、10μL~100μL、100μL~1000μL
2) 37 ℃ Incubator
3) Measuring cylinder: 500 ml
4) 96 wells microplate reader
5) Distilled water or deionied water
6) Bottle or microplate washing machine
5. Sample preparation
Take animal whole blood, make serum according to regular methods, the serum should be clear, have no hemolysis.
6. Preparation of washing buffer
Return washing solution to room temperature before use, if there is salty crystals, shake to make the crystals dissolve, then use distilled water or deionied water to dilute it at 10 times. The diluted washing solution can store for 1 week at 4 ℃.
7. Sample dilution
At serum dilution plate, dilute serum at 1:100 with sample dilution
Notice: Negative control and Positive control do not need dilute. Exchange tip after taking sample every time, record the situation of the sample on plate accurately. Shake the sample evenly before adding it.
1) All reagents should be adjusted to the room temperature and shake evenly before using, store at 2-8 ℃after using
2) Do not exchange the reagents from the kits of different lot numbers to use. Avoid reagent pollution when using.
3) Substrate and stop solution may have excitant to skin and eyes, pay attention when using.
4) Do not expose Substrate solution to light and avoid it contact with antioxidants.
5) The wells should avoid damp or touching water after unsealing (Put the un-using microplate back to bag with dehydrator in 2~8 ℃soon )
6) Deal all waste reasonable before dumping to avoid pollution.
7) Strictly adhere to instruction to get best result. All procedure including pipetting, timing and washing etc. must be accurate.
8) Serum dilution plate is disposable, do not use for second time; the MAX volume of it is 300μL/well.
9. ELISA procedure
1) Take pre-coated microplate (Can unseal for several time use as per sample quantity), add 100μL diluted serum to a well, meanwhile set 1 well for Negative control, 2 wells for Positive control separately. Add 100 μL Negative/Positive control to its wells. Shake softly (do not spill),incubate at 37℃ for 30 min.
2) Pour the liquid out of the wells, add 250μL diluted washing solution to each well, pour out. Repeat 4-6 times, then pat to dry on absorbent paper.
3) Add 100 μL Enzyme Conjugate to each well, andincubate at 37℃ for 30 min.
4) Repeat the step 2(washing). Remember pat to dry on absorbent paper at last.
5) Add 100μL substrate solution to each well, mix properly,react for 10 min at 37℃ in dark.
6) Add 50 μL stop solution in each well, and measure the result within 10 min.
Read the OD value with microplate-reader at 450nm (630nm as reference).
For the test to be valid:
OD value of Negative control (N) < 0.15, meanwhile OD value of Positive control (P)〉0.4.
OD value of samples/ Average OD value of Positive control = S/P value
S/P < 0.3, Negative;
Specifications: 96 wells/kit.
Expiry date:12 months.
Storage: Storing at 2-8℃, in the dark.