Human Methotrexate (MTX) ELISA Kit | KTE61469
- Shipping within a Week
This Human Methotrexate (MTX) ELISA Kit employs a two-site sandwich ELISA to quantitate MTX.
Methotrexate (MTX) is formerly known as amethopterin, is a chemotherapy agent and immune system suppressant. It is used to treat cancer, autoimmune diseases, ectopic pregnancy, and for medical abortions. Types of cancers it is used for include breast cancer, leukemia, lung cancer, lymphoma, and osteosarcoma. Types of autoimmune diseases it is used for include psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and Crohn's disease. It can be given by mouth or by injection.
This Human Methotrexate (MTX) ELISA Kit employs a two-site sandwich ELISA to quantitate MTX in samples. An antibody specific for MTX has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and anyMTX present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, a biotin-conjugated antibody specific for MTX is added to the wells. After washing, Streptavidin conjugated Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to the wells. Following a wash to remove any unbound avidin-enzyme reagent, a substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of MTX bound in the initial step. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
• Human Methotrexate microplate
• Human Methotrexate standard
• Human Methotrexate detect antibody
• Standard diluent
• Assay buffer
• HRP substrate
• Stop solution
• Wash buffer
• Plate covers
Features & Benefits:
Human Methotrexate (MTX) ELISA Kit has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Human MTX. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human MTX and analogues was observed.
• Do not mix components from different kit lots or use reagents beyond the kit expiration date.
• Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
• Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
• Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 °C in the sealed bag provided.
• Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 10 minutes.
• It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.
The unopened kit should be stored at 2 - 8°C. After opening, please store refer to protocols.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.