igScript Probe-Based One Step RT-qPCR Kit
IgScript™ Probe-Based One Step RT-qPCR 2x master mix contains IgScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, Taq DNA polymerase, MgCl2, dNTPs, stabilizers and low ROX reference dye with standard buffer providing improved RT-qPCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity. IgScript™ Probe-Based One Step RT-qPCR 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers, probe and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in RT-qPCR. This 2x master mix requires minimal handling during reaction setup and offer consistent and robust RT-qPCR reactions.
IgScript™ Reverse Transcriptase is a recombinant MMLV reverse transcriptase with reduced RNase H activity, increased thermostability and can produce cDNA from small amount of total RNA for real-time RT-qPCR analysis and other applications. Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase that possesses a 5´→3´ polymerase (1, 2) and a 5´→3´ exonuclease activity (3, 4). The amplification step features a high quality Taq DNA Polymerase which offers robust, reliable and better amplification.
- IgScript one step RT-qPCR 2x master mix
- Gene expression data validation.
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen and viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization and Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions
- Robust and active for cDNA synthesis at temperatures up to 55°C.