IgScript™ probe-based qPCR 2x master mix contains IgScript™ Taq DNA polymerase, MgCl2, dNTPs, stabilizers, enhancers and low ROX reference dye with standard buffer providing improved qPCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity. IgScript™ qPCR 2x master mix is a ready-to-use cocktail containing all components except primers, probe and template, for the amplification and detection of DNA in qPCR. This 2x master mix requires minimal handling during reaction setup and offer consistent and robust qPCR reactions. Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase that possesses a 5´→3´ polymerase (1, 2) and a 5´→3´ exonuclease activity (3, 4). The amplification step features a high quality Taq DNA Polymerase which offers robust, reliable and better amplification.
- igScript™ Probe-Based qPCR master mix
- Gene expression data validation.
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen and viral detection
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization and Genetic profiling
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity
- Compatible with all real-time PCR instruments
- Superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions