Bovine Brucella Antibody Rapid Test | LSY-20065
Green Spring Bovine Brucella Antibody Rapid Test - LSY-20065 from Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd.
Bovine Brucella Antibody rapid test kit
Catalog No. LSY-20065
This test card is based on fast immuno-chromatography technique to detect Brucella Ab in bovine serum, plasma and whole blood qualitatively. When testing, Brucella Ab in sample combine with antigen coated by colloid gold forming complexes, moving forward to the other head. When reaching the T-line, the specific antigen on the membrane capture the complexes and appear a T line, C line appears, means the test is valid. The T line appears, means there is Brucella Ab in the sample.
2. Specifications: 25 tests/kit
1) Brucella Test cassette 25 pieces
2) Dropper 25 pieces
3) Buffer 1 bottle
4) Manual 1 piece
4. Sample preparation
4.1 Whole blood
Collect fresh blood and test immediately; fort anticoagulated whole blood, use for that very day;
Collect blood, put at 37℃for 1-2h,until blood coagulation, then centrifuge at 3000r/min for 5-10min, separate the serum. The serum can store for 2-3 days at 4℃, for long term storage, store at -20℃in frozen.
1) Read the manual carefully and return the test card and sample to room temperature before use.
2) Take out test card, use dropper to absorb the sample, drop 1 drop of sample into “S”well on test card, then take bottle with buffer to drop take 2-3 drops into well mark “S”; when the sample quantity is small, can use Micropipette to transfer 5ul sample into well mark “S” first, then add 2-3 drops of buffer to the well.
3) Read the results in 5-10min at room temperature.
Negative（-）: no color reaction on Test Line (T Line),only on Control Line(C Line) being seen red color reaction. It means there is no Brucella Ab in sample or the levels is lower than the detection threshold;
Positive（+）: Both on T Line and C line being seen red color reaction. It means there is Brucella Ab in sample;
Invalid: No color reaction on C Line. It means the operation is wrong or the test card is invalid.
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not reuse or use test card out of expiry date.
2) Return all reagents and sample into room temperature before use. Use the test card soon after open the package.
3) Do not use water or other liquid as negative control.
4) Replace at the purchasing place if out of date, bad package or pollution.
5) Be careful when prepare sample, wear glove and mask.
6) The whole blood need add anticoagulants, not frozen; serum sample can store in frozen, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
7) This product is only for in vitro rapid diagnostic veterinary use, can not be quantified, do only qualitative testing.
8) Please contact the supplier for any questions.
9) The product test results for reference only, for confirmation, please refer to the relevant national standard methods.
Storage and expiry date
Storage: Store at 2-30℃in dark, sealed, dry place, no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.