AffiVET® Mycoplasma Gallisepticum (MG) Antibody Elisa Test Kit
- 96 Wells/kit
Mycoplasma Gallisepticum(MG) Antibody ELISA Test Kit
This kit is used to detect Mycoplasma Gallisepticum(MG) antibody in chicken serum, to assess antibody condition by Mycoplasma Gallisepticum(MG) vaccine in chicken farm and assist diagnosis of serological infected chicken.
The Mycoplasma Gallisepticum(MG) antibody ELISA kit is based on an indirect enzymatic immunoassay (Indirect ELISA).The antigen is coated on plates. When a sample serum contains specific antibodies against virus, they will bind to the antigen on plates. Wash the unbound antibodies and other components. Then add a specific enzyme conjugate. After incubation and washing, add the TMB substrate. A colorimetric reaction will appear, measured by a spectrophotometer (450 nm).
MG antigen coated microplate
1 plate of 96 wells
10×concentrated washing buffer
Serum dilution plate
4.Materials required but not provided
1) Micropipettors and disposable tips: 0.5μL~10μL、10μL~100μL、100μL~1000μL
2) Disposable tips
3) 37 ℃ Incubator
4) Measuring cylinder: 500 ml
5) 96 wells microplate reader
6) Distilled water or deionied water
7) Bottle or microplate washing machine
5. Sample preparation
Take animal whole blood, make serum according to regular methods, the serum should be clear, have no hemolysis.
6. Preparation of washing buffer
Return washing buffer to room temperature before use, if there is salty crystals, shake to make the crystals dissolve, then use distilled water or deionized water to dilute it at 10 times. The diluted washing buffer can store for 1 week at 4 ℃.
7. Sample dilution
At serum dilution plate, dilute serum at 1:99 with sample dilution (for example: 495μL sample dilution + 5μL serum)
Notice: Negative control and Positive control do not need dilute. Exchange tip after taking sample every time, record the situation of the sample on plate accurately. Shake the sample evenly before adding it.
1) All reagents should be adjusted to the room temperature and shake evenly before using, store at 2-8 ℃after using
2) Do not exchange the reagents from the kits of different lot numbers to use. Avoid reagent pollution when using.
3) Substrate and stop solution may be excitant to skin and eyes, pay attention when using.
4) Do not expose Substrate to light and avoid it contact with antioxidants.
5) The wells should avoid damp or touching water after unsealing (Put the un-using microplate back to bag with dehydrator in 2~8 ℃soon )
6) Deal all waste reasonable before dumping to avoid pollution.
7) Strictly adhere to instruction to get best result. All procedure including pipetting, timing and washing etc. must be accurate.
8) Serum dilution plate is disposable, do not use for second time; the MAX volume of it is 300μL/well.
9. ELISA procedure
1) Take pre-coated microplate (Can unseal for several time use as per sample quantity), add 100μL diluted serum to sample wells, meanwhile set 1 well for Negative control, 2 wells for Positive control separately. Add 100μL Negative/Positive control to its wells. Shake softly, do not overflow, cover and incubate at 37℃ for 30 min.
2) Pour the liquid out of the wells, add 250 μL diluted washing buffer to each well, pour out. Repeat 4-6 times, at last pat to dry on absorbent paper.
3) Add 100μL Enzyme conjugate to each well, shake softly, cover andincubate at 37℃ for 30 min.
4) Repeat the step 2(washing). Remember pat to dry on absorbent paper at last.
5) Add 100μL substrate to each well, mix properly,react for 10 min atdark at37℃ in dark.
6) Add 50μl of stop solution in each well, and measure the result within 10 min.
Read the OD value by microplate-reader at wavelength of 450nm (630nm as reference) .
For the test to be valid:
OD value of Negative control (N) <0.2;
meanwhile OD value of Positive control (P)>0.5.
OD value of samples/ Average OD value of Positive control = S/P value
S/P < 0.2, Negative;
S/P ≥ 0.2, Positive.
Expiry date:12 months.
Storage: Storing at 2-8℃, in the dark.