Dog Mycoplasma Antibody Rapid Test Card | LSY-20062
- Rapid Test
- 40 Tests/kit
Green Spring Dog Mycoplasma Antibody Rapid Test Card - LSY-20062 from Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd.
Mycoplasma Antibody rapid test cardfor Pet
Catalog No. LSY-20062
This rapid test card use Immune colloidal gold filtration technology to detect Mycoplasma antibody in the sample, it can be used as animal Mycoplasma secondary inspection. Solid phase antigen on test card combine with the specific antibody in sample, forming into a complex, colloidal gold labled antibody combined again with the complex, forming visible red line.
2.Reagents and contents
1) Test card 40 pieces
2) Reagent A solution 1 bottle
3) Reagent B solution 1 bottle
4) Dropper 40 pieces
5) Instruction sheet 1 piece
1) This test card is used for onlydog, cat etc. Serum, do not use plasma and whole blood.
2) The serum sample store at 4 ℃for 3 days, if for long term, it should be kept at -20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
3) To get the best test result, collect fresh, unpolluted blood sample. If the samples have a lot of blood lipids, take the clear part after treatment.
1). Return the test card into room temperature firstly, dispense 2 drops Reagent A solution to the reaction well until the liquid to be absorbed completely.
2). Add 50ul serum sample into reaction well until the liquid to be absorbed completely.
3).Dispense 2 drops Reagent A solution to reaction well until the liquid to be absorbed completely.
4).Dispense 2 drops Reagent B solution to reaction well until the liquid to be absorbed completely.
5). Dispense 2 drops Reagent A solution to reaction well until the liquid to be absorbed completely.
1) Negative: There is a “-” in the sample well.
2) Positive: There is a “+” in the sample well.
3) Invalid: There is a “|” in the sample well or no line.
6.Limitation: This kit is only for Screening, not basis for diagnosis.
1) Do not use water or other animal serum etc. Non-sample requirement liquid as Negative control.
2) Compare this test card and other immunological detection reagent for a small amount of sample, the result is only for reference because of methodological difference.
3) It’s invalidated if reagent solution appear coarse sediment or blue. Do not use test card out of expiry date.
4) Test card and reagent solution need return to room temperature before use. Use soon after open package, the unused test card need to seal and store at 2~8℃dry place.
5) Do not touch the membrane in the middle of test card.
6) Avoid bubble when add reagent A and B solution. When add reagent A and B solution, please keep 1 cm between dropper and sample well to ensure adding sample accurately.
7) Every step should be continuously, do not stop for a long time.
8) The test card and any samples should be regarded as the source of infection to properly handle.
Store at 2-8℃, not frozen
Shelf life: 6 months