RNase Quiet / RNase Quiet for Replacement
RNase Quiet / RNase Quiet for Replacement | 09147-14 from Nacalai Tesque is available for delivery.
RNase Quiet is a ready-to-use solution for eliminating RNase, DNase, DNA and RNA contamination. It completely removes RNase contamination from glass, plastic equipments and laboratory tables.
- Removes RNase contamination effectively
- Easy to use spray type
- Easy to wipe with no detergent
- Non-carcinogenic with no DEPC
Decontamination of cover glass
- Apply 100 µl RNase A solution (1 mg/ml) on cover glasses and dry them.
- Spray with DEPC treated water or RNase Quiet and wait for 1 minute. Wipe thoroughly with a clean paper towel and then rinse with RNasefree sterile water.
- Apply 50 µl RNA Solution (40 µg/ml) on the cover glasses and incubate them at 37°C for 30 minutes.
- Apply 1 µl ethidium bromide solution (20 µg/ml) on the cover glasses with a pipette.
- Observe the cover glasses with UV.