Alphagen RNase Destroyer Sprayer | APRND 001
- 904-APRND 001
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
Alphagen RNase Destroyer Sprayer | APRND 001 | Alphagen Biotech
- Wear gloves when handling RNase Destroyer Sprayer.
- Contact of RNase Destroyer Sprayer to skin can cause mild irritation.
Harmful by ingestion, inhalation and through skin contact. Skin light sensitive.
Storage and Transport:
Suitable container: polyethylene or polypropylene container packaging as recommended by manufacturer.
Avoid storage with acids and combustible materials.
RNase Destroyer Sprayer: RNase Destroyer is ready to use and has more safty than traditional chemicals such as DEPC, a known carcinogen. RNase Destroyer, can be used to remove RNase and DNA contamination from bench, instruments, experiment tools, glass and plastic consumables. Ready to use right out of the bottle, these solutions leave no residue on work surfaces when used as directed. It is good for lab-ware and surfaces that can’t be autoclaved.
- Stored in original containers.
- Stored in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep containers securely sealed.
- Protect from light.
- Protect eyes.
- Do not mix with acids.
- Stored at 2 to 30℃
- Shelf Life: Valid for 6 months after sealing off.
They deal with the customers in a perfect way and therefore the customers are highly satisfied with their working