NATtrol HSV 1 & 2 Positive Control - 6 x 0.25 mL
NATtrol™ HSV 1 & 2 Positive Control (NATHSV-6L)* is formulated with purified, intact viral particles that have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. Each control pack contains 6 x 0.25 mL of NATtrol™ HSV1/HSV2. These controls are provided in a proprietary matrix.
• NATtrol™ HSV 1 & 2 Positive Control is designed toevaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of HSV 1 and 2 nucleicacids. NATHSV-6L enables laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operatorvariation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systemic error.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
• NATtrol™ inactivation was carried out on the HSV1 and HSV2 stocks used to formulate the control. The inactivation was verified in a standard microbiological growth protocol.
• This product contains inactivated microorganisms and materials of human and animal origin. Safe practices suggest that the controls be considered potentially infectious and to use Universal Precautions when handling.
• Refer to CDC guidelines and local regulations for handling and disposal.
• The matrix used in the manufacture of this product is treated with 0.09% sodium azide. It was manufactured from Human Serum Albumin that has been tested and found to be non-reactive at the donor level for HIV-1/HIV-2 Antibody, HBsAg and HCV Antibody by FDA licensed donor screening testmethods. All materials are also tested for HIV-1 and
HCV by FDA approved Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) methods.
• Heat inactivated Fetal Bovine Serum used in the manufacture of this product meets applicable USDA requirements for abattoir sourced animals, traceability and country of origin. The materials were collected at
USDA licensed establishments or legally imported from countries recognized by the USDA as negligible
or controlled for risk for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) and other exotic disease agents. Donor animals were inspected ante and post mortem at the abattoir as required by the USDA.
• Do not use past the expiration date on the label.
• To avoid cross-contamination, use separate pipette tips for all materials.
Delivery timing was good, I received my package on time.
He usado este producto y he visto resultados muy positivos.
Throughout the whole business, Gentaur has always fulfilled its promises. Their products have been shipped on time without delay all the time.