NATtrol MERS Recombinant Pack (NATMR-BIO)* is formulated with purified, intact yeast cells that have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. NATMR-BIO contains 1 x 0.2mL vial of NATtrol Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus recombinant sequence 1 in S. cerevisiae, 1 x 0.2mL vial of NATtrol Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus recombinant sequence 2 in S. cerevisiae, and 1 x 0.5mL vial of Negative Control; the MERS specific sequences are less than 500 bp and represent small, non-infectious portions of the virus. NATMR-BIO is supplied in a purified protein matrix that mimics the composition of a true clinical specimen.
• NATtrol MERS Recombinant Pack is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of MERS-Coronavirus RNA. NATMR-BIO can also be used for validation of clinical assays, development of diagnostic tests and training of laboratory personnel.
• NATMR-BIO contains intact yeast cells and should be run in a manner identical to that used for clinical specimens.
ETIOLOGIC STATUS/BIOHAZARD TESTING:
• NATtrol inactivation was carried out on the stocks used to formulate this product. The inactivation was verified by the absence of growth in growth protocols.
• Purified protein matrix used in the manufacture of this product is treated with 0.09% sodium azide. It was manufactured from materials that have been tested and found non-reactive at the donor level for HIV-1/HIV-2 Antibody, HBsAg and HCV Antibody by FDA licensed donor screening test methods. All materials are also tested for HIV-1 and HCV by FDA approved Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) methods. Heat inactivated bovine based source materials used in the manufacture of this product meet applicable USDA requirements for abattoir sourced animals, traceability and country of origin. The materials were collected at
USDA licensed establishments or legally imported from countries recognized by the USDA as negligible or controlled for risk for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) and other exotic disease agents. Donor animals were inspected ante and post mortem at the abattoir as required by the USDA.
• Although NATMR-BIO contains inactivated yeast cells, it should be handled as if potentially infectious.
• Use Universal Precautions when handling this product.
• To avoid cross-contamination, use separate pipette tips for all reagents.
NATtrol MERS Recombinant Pack should be stored at 2-8°C.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• This product has been tested in conjunction with NATPPA-BIO panel using the BioFire Diagnostics FilmArray® Pneumonia Panel assay and provides the expected result for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus. Follow assay manufacturer
recommendations for use of the verification panel and NATMR-BIO.
• Extract Nucleic Acids prior to use in assays that are not sample to result.
DO NOT USE IN HUMANS. FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
These products are intended for research, product development, quality assurance or manufacturing use. These products are NOT intended for use in the manufacture or processing of injectable products subject to licensure under section 351 of the Public Health Service Act or for any other product intended for administration to humans.
Es un producto increíble, ordenaré de nuevo.
Their products are always delivered on time without a problem.
it was delivered very quickly by courier and for a very competitive price.
Después de haber buscado mucho en Internet, no hay otro sitio en el que pueda encontrarlo además de este. Tan pronto como recibí el producto, se envió rápidamente por mensajería e incluía un precio muy bajo, por lo que le di cinco estrellas.