Human Lactate Dehydrogenase A (LDHA) Protein | abx067672
- Shipped within 5-7 working days.
- Tested Applications:
- WB, SDS-PAGE
- E. coli
- Dry Ice:
Human Lactate Dehydrogenase A (LDHA) Protein. Cat# abx067672. Supplier: abbexa.
Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase A (LDHA) is a recombinant Human protein produced in E. coli using Prokaryotic expression.
|Target||Lactate Dehydrogenase A (LDHA)|
|Tested Applications||WB, SDS-PAGE|
|Reconstitution||Reconstitute to the original concentration in ddH2O. If further dilutions are required, dilute in 20 mM Tris, 150 mM NaCl (pH 8.0) to a concentration of 0.1 to 1 mg/ml. Do not vortex.|
|Storage||Store at 2-8 °C for up to one month. Store at -80 °C for up to one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|UniProt Primary AC||P00338 (UniProt, ExPASy)|
|UniProt Entry Name||LDHA_HUMAN|
|Molecular Weight||Calculated MW: 40.8 kDa
Observed MW: 33 kDa (determined by SDS-PAGE)
Possible reasons why the actual band size differs from the predicted band size:1. Splice variants. Alternative splicing may create different sized proteins from the same gene.
2. Relative charge. The composition of amino acids may affect the charge of the protein.
3. Post-translational modification. Phosphorylation, glycoslyation, methylation etc. may affect the band size.
4. Post-translational cleavage. Many proteins are synthesised as pro-proteins, and then cleaved to give the active form.
5. Polymerisation of the target protein. Dimerisation, multimerisation etc. will increase the band size observed.
|Sequence Fragment||Met1-Phe332 plus VPVC between Ser197 and Val198|
|Sequence||MATLKDQLIY NLLKEEQTPQ NKITVVGVGA VGMACAISIL MKDLADELAL VDVIEDKLKG EMMDLQHGSL FLRTPKIVSG KDYNVTANSK LVIITAGARQ QEGESRLNLV QRNVNIFKFI IPNVVKYSPN CKLLIVSNPV DILTYVAWKI SGFPKNRVIG SGCNLDSARF RYLMGERLGV HPLSCHGWVL GEHGDSSVPV CVPVWSGMNV AGVSLKTLHP DLGTDKDKEQ WKEVHKQVVE SAYEVIKLKG YTSWAIGLSV ADLAESIMKN LRRVHPVSTM IKGLYGIKDD VFLSVPCILG QNGISDLVKV TLTSEEEARL KKSADTLWGI QKELQF|
|Buffer||Prior to lyophilization: 20 mM Tris, 150 mM NaCl, pH 8.0, containing 0.01% Sarcosyl, 5% Trehalose and Proclin-300.|
|Concentration||Prior to lyophilization: 200 µg/ml|
|Availability||Shipped within 5-7 working days.|
|Note||This product is for research use only.
Not for human consumption, cosmetic, therapeutic or diagnostic use.