Mouse Enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) ELISA Kit | KTE71577
- Shipping within a Week
This Mouse Enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) ELISA Kit employs a two-site sandwich ELISA to quantitate EGFP.
EGFP allowed the practical use of GFPs in mammalian cells. EGFP has an extinction coefficient (denoted ε) of 55, 000 M−1 cm−1. The fluorescence quantum yield (QY) of EGFP is 0.60. The relative brightness, expressed as ε•QY, is 33, 000 M−1 cm−1. Superfolder GFP, a series of mutations that allow GFP to rapidly fold and mature even when fused to poorly folding peptides, was reported in 2006.
This Mouse Enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) ELISA Kit employs a two-site sandwich ELISA to quantitate EGFP in samples. An antibody specific for EGFP has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and anyEGFP present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, a biotin-conjugated antibody specific for EGFP is added to the wells. After washing, Streptavidin conjugated Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to the wells. Following a wash to remove any unbound avidin-enzyme reagent, a substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of EGFP bound in the initial step. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
• Mouse Enhanced green fluorescent protein microplate
• Mouse Enhanced green fluorescent protein standard
• Mouse Enhanced green fluorescent protein detect antibody
• Standard diluent
• Assay buffer
• HRP substrate
• Stop solution
• Wash buffer
• Plate covers
Features & Benefits:
Mouse Enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) ELISA Kit has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Mouse EGFP. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Mouse EGFP and analogues was observed.
• Do not mix components from different kit lots or use reagents beyond the kit expiration date.
• Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
• Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
• Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 °C in the sealed bag provided.
• Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 10 minutes.
• It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.
The unopened kit should be stored at 2 - 8°C. After opening, please store refer to protocols.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.