LinKine™ AbFluor™ 555 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 100KD to 200KD) | KTL0530-50k
- Shipping within a Week
LinKine™ AbFluor™ 555 Labeling Kit (Suitable for samples with molecular weight of 100KD to 200KD) is designed for preparing AbFluor™ 555 conjugates directly from proteins, peptides, and other ligands that contain a free amino group.
AbFluor™ dyes are a series of highly water-soluble fluorescent dyes spanning the visible and near-infrared spectrum for Labeling biomolecules, especially proteins and nucleic acids. AbFluor™ dyes bear the core structures of different fluorescent dye core structures that cover the fluorescence spectrum from UV to NIR. Innovative modifications to the core structure makes AbFluor™ dyes superior to other commercial dyes with many innovative novel features. AbFluor™ 555 is an orange-red dye fluorescent dye optimally excitable by the 555 nm argon laser line, which is super alternative to Dylight 549, Alexa Fluor 555. It yields biologically more specific antibody conjugates and less background.
• Activated AbFluor™ 555 solution
• AbFluor™ 555 labeling solution
• Purification column (0.5 mL, 50KD)
Features & Benefits:
• Activated AbFluor™ 555 – Ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins.
• Optimized kit procedure – following the standard protocol results in antibodies with excellent dye: protein ratios for optimum activity and fluorescence.
• Single-use fluors – kits contain single-use vials of reagent.
• Efficient purification—kits include purification columns, ensuring rapid and efficient removal of non-reacted dye and excellent protein recovery.
• The initial concentration of the sample to be labelled should not less than 2 mg/ml.
• Please note that components that containing amino are not allowed in the buffer, which will affect the coupling effects.
• A small amount of BSA will not affect the results, and PBS is recommended to use as the required buffer.
Store kit components at -20˚C for 6 months.
Gel pack with blue ice.
The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.