BindPro™ For Drug Binding/Screening, Metabolomics and Protein Recovery
- Usually shipped in 5 working days
Aqueous Protein Crash & Enrichment of Metabolites/Analytes
- Serum and plasma protein removal, >95%
- Aqueous buffer system, simplifies analyte concentration
- Aqueous Protein Crash, linearly scalable, unlike chemical precipitation or membrane filtration.
- Applicable for drug binding/screening, target analytes and metabolomics
- Species agnostic, tested species include: human, mouse, sheep, bovine, goat, rat, calf
- BindPro™ supplied as a suspension reagent; related product - NuGel™ BindPro™ supplied as a dry powder reagent
BindPro™ is a polymeric protein removal suspension reagent. It is designed as an alternative to ultrafiltration for applications that require a more versatile or scaleable format. BindPro™ also can be used in lieu of solvents for drug binding studies, especially useful for analytes that are water soluble. Consequently, BindPro™ has applications in a range of drug binding, screening and metabolomic investigations. If desired, protein can be recovered using moderately alkaline conditions.
Click Here To View BindPro™ Product Sheet