Zika Elisa IgG | G1023
- In Stock
- 96 Tests
Zika Elisa IgG | G1023 | Vircell
Indirect immunoenzyme assay to test antibodies against Zika virus in human serum/plasma.
- G/M presentation allows for the performance of all possible combinations of IgG and IgM determinations
- No sample pre-dilution required, serum dilution and sorbent treatment (IgM detection) directly in the well.
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems
The ELISA method is based upon the reaction of antibodies in the sample tested with the antigen adsorbed on the polystyrene surface. Unbound immunoglobulins are washed off. An enzyme-labelled anti-human globulin binds the antigenantibody complex in a second step. After a new washing step, bound conjugate is developed with the aid of a substrate solution (TMB) to render a blue coloured soluble product which turns into yellow after adding the acid stopping solution.
- High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
- Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pipetting variability.
- Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
- Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.