E-Prep DNA Extraction Reagent 100ml
E-Prep® DNA Extraction System
Crude extracts of biological samples are incompatible with many molecular biology-grade reactions such as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), largely due to inhibitors contained in crude extracts.
E-Prep® DNA Extraction System is a single-tube system for rapid preparation of DNA from various biological samples and fluids such as blood, hair, buccal swab, and bloodstain. The components developed by scientists at PREPGENE CO, LTD allow that the resulting DNA extracts are compatible with genomic PCR for genotyping.
The simple procedure developed by PREPGENE scientists completely eliminate any solution transfer or tube opening steps, which allows you to spend your valuable time for other parts of your life.
E-Prep reagents cost only 30 cents per sample, which allows you save an enormous amount of money over the year.
The E-Prep System offers advantages over conventional methods
- Time saving: Minimal hands-on time
- Economic: Save more than $2,000 per 1,000 samples
- Safe: No organic reagents
- Environmental: No wastes (organic reagents, tubes, tips, etc...)
- Reliable and efficient: Virtually 100% success rate with high yields.