NATtrol SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Variant B.1.1.7 Stock* is formulated with purified, intact viral particles, that have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. Each vial contains 1.0 mL of NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Variant B.1.1.7 stock in a proprietary matrix at the target concentration listed in Table 1.
- NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Variant B.1.1.7 stock is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of SARSCoV-2 Variant B.1.1.7 RNA. NATtrol SARS-CoV2 Variant B.1.1.7 stock enables laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systemic error.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS: EXPECTED RESULTS:
- NATtrol inactivation was carried out on SARSCoV-2 Variant B.1.1.7 stock used to formulate the product. The inactivation was verified in a standard microbiological growth protocol.
- This product contains inactivated microorganisms and materials of human and animal origin. Safe practices suggest that the controls be considered potentially infectious and to use Universal Precautions when handling.
- Refer to CDC guidelines and local regulations for handling and disposal.
- The matrix used in the manufacture of this product is treated with 0.09% sodium azide. It was manufactured from Human Serum Albumin that has been tested and found to be non-reactive at the donor level for HIV-1/HIV-2 Antibody, HBsAg and HCV Antibody by FDA licensed donor screening test methods. All materials are also tested for HIV-1 and HCV by FDA approved Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) methods.
- Heat inactivated Fetal Bovine Serum used in the manufacture of this product meets applicable USDA requirements for abattoir sourced animals, traceability and country of origin. The materials were collected at USDA licensed establishments or legally imported from countries recognized by the USDA as negligible or controlled for risk for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) and other exotic disease agents. Donor animals were inspected ante and post mortem at the abattoir as required by the USDA.
- Do not use past the expiration date on the label.
- To avoid cross-contamination, use separate pipette tips for all materials.
- NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Variant B.1.1.7 Stock should be stored at 2-8°C.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Mix vial vigorously for at least 5 secs. • Process according to manufacturer’s instructions for sample to result assays. • Extract nucleic acid prior to use in downstream assays that are not sample to result.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURE.
- Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements.
- This product is not intended to replace the manufacturer’s controls provided with the assay.
- Each laboratory must evaluate the product and establish their own acceptance criteria.
- Virus information and target level listed in table below.
1 This reagent was obtained through BEI Resources, NIAID, NIH: SARS-Related Coronavirus 2, Isolate hCoV-19/England/204820464/2020, NR-54000, contributed by Bassam Hillis.
2 Quantitation based on in-House RT-PCR assay targeting N gene region. Quantitation standard assigned copies/mL by qPCR.
During the entire production cycle, Gentaur has always delivered their products on time without any delays.
buen tiempo de llegada
Muchas gracias por el increíble producto en el paquete. Lo pediré de nuevo en el futuro.
There is no need to worry about its price since it is really reasonable
NATtrol SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Variant B.1.1.7 Stock
Bardzo szybka dostawa oraz bardzo pomocny personel. Serdecznie polecam.