BinaxNOW RSV Antigen Test | 430022
- 22 Tests
- Retrospective nasal mucus sensitivity:
- Retrospective nasal mucus specificity:
- Prospective nasal mucus sensitivity:
- Prospective nasal mucus specificity:
BinaxNOW ™ RSV Card is a rapid in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the detection of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) fusion protein antigen in nasal mucus and nasopharyngeal smears in symptomatic patients. The test is intended to aid in the diagnosis of RSV infections in patients under 5 years of age.
RSV is the most common cause of serious respiratory infections in young children. Alere BinaxNOW RSV Card is one of the simplest tests on the market today and helps prevent the spread of infection.®
ACTIONS TO TAKE
Before hospitalization, useful information can be obtained to help prevent the spread of RSV infections.
Results in just 15 minutes
No practical time
Very precise results and built-in control capabilities
Suitable for nasal mucus or nasopharyngeal smear samples
Before leaving the doctor's office, parents can get clear instructions for the optimal care of their child.
Can be used with the same patient sample in addition to BinaxNOW ™ Influenza A & B Card
- Method: lateral flow
- Result time: 15 minutes
- Storage temperature: 2-30 ° C
- Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
- Retrospective nasal mucus - sensitivity: 89%, specificity: 100%
- Prospective nasal mucus - sensitivity: 93%, specificity: 93%
- Sample type: nasal mucus, nasopharyngeal smear
- Kit size: 22/42 tests
The kit includes:
- test cards 22/42
- Transfer pipettes
- Cotton swab for positive control (RSV inactivated)
- Cotton swab for negative control
- Nasopharyngeal rinse aid and cotton swabs for patient specimens - only in CLIA-free kits
The product was amazing and it has very quick effective effects. Highly amazed. It was a lovely experience.
l'amministrazione e le risorse umane sono gestite molto bene e lavorano al massimo livello. Prestazioni davvero eccezionali di tutto il personale