SD BIOLINE LEGIONELLA AG
ONE STEP LEGIONELLA URINARY ANTIGEN TEST
SD BIOLINE Legionella Ag test is a rapid immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Legionella Pneumophila Serogroup 1 antigen in urine specimen. It is used as an aid in the presumptive diagnosis of Legionella pneumophila infection caused by L.pneumophila serogroup 1 and to monitor the effectiveness of targeted treatment.
- Rapid detection of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 antigen in urine
- Enables timely targeted treatment with correct antibiotics for Legionella pneumophila
- Faster throughput in lab or Emergency Room
- Test result in 15 minutes
- Shelf life and storage temperature: 24 months at 1-30 °C