S-AdenosylHomocysteine standard (SAH Sodium) | AST00301
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
S-AdenosylHomocysteine standard (SAH Sodium) | AST00301 | Arthus Biosystems
S-Adenosylhomocysteine sodium salt
SAH-Na was synthesized by adding sodium to the carboxyl group of S-adenosylhomocysteine.
C 1 4H20N605SNa
Stable at room temperature for at least 1 month in PBS buffer.
Refrigerate or freeze for long term storage
PBS 10mM pH7.4 (NaCI 150mM), Proclin 0.1%, BSA 0.5%, Tween-20 0.1%
Used as a stable standard of S-adenosylhomocysteine in research laboratories.
- Methylation of biomolecules (DNA, RNA, proteins, hormones, neurotransmitters, etc.
- One-carbon metabolism
- Signal Transduction
- Pathways and Processes
- Heart Disease
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Kidney diseases
The use of AST00301 in the following tested applications has been tested. The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The product may be used in other not-yet-tested applications.
- cELISA 15 nM — 1000 nM ( standard curve)
- Rapid test strip (Colloidal gold) 300 nM (competitive inhibition of >80%)