Traceable Temperature/Humidity Bluetooth Data Logger compatible with TraceableGo App and TraceableLive Cloud Service; Ambient Sensor
- TG-ThH-BT || 18004-13
Datalogger fills in the unknowns between destinations
Bluetooth device is the ideal transit partner for monitoring materials between destinations. Safely transport reagents, clinical samples, vaccines, pharmaceuticals and food items to any location.
- Press START to begin trip monitoring
- Place device inside a small cooler or even an entire pallet of material
- Once the trip has ended, double-press START/STOP to enable Bluetooth and export the data using the TraceableGO™ mobile app
- TraceableGO mobile app immediately identifies if the contents experienced conditions outside user-defined parameters
With the TraceableGO mobile app, view if an alarm was triggered, generate an instant data report. Device stores up to 90 alarm events, records readings once every 5 minutes by default, or the user may adjust the reading interval between one minute to once every 12 hours, logging duration is 227 days (7.5 months). TraceableGO™ Bluetooth devices are pre-programmed with alarm values.
- Temperature range: –20 to 70°C (–4 to 158°F), resolution: 0.1, accuracy: ±0.4C between –10 and 70°C, otherwise ±0.5°C
- Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, (non-condensing); resolution: 0.1%; accuracy: ±3% RH between 5 to 75%, otherwise ±5% RH
Bluetooth Data Transfer
Broad compatibility easy Bluetooth connection works with any Bluetooth-enabled devices. Once TraceableGO™ arrives, enable the Bluetooth transfer to a smartphone, open the TraceableGO™ app (available on iTunes or Google Play) pair the device to smartphone download the recorded data since the device was enabled and send a report directly from a mobile device.
Measuring only 3.5 x 2 x 0.79 inches and weighing only 0.65 ounces.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Supplied with battery and Traceable® Certificate.
|RH Range||0 to 95% RH, (non-condensing)|
|RH Accuracy||3% RH between 5 to 75%, otherwise ±5% RH|
|Temperature Range||–20 to 70°C (–4 to 158°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.4C between –10 and 70°C, otherwise ±0.5°C|
|Storage Capacity||90 Alarm Events, 65,536 Temperature Readings|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2 x 0.79|