AffiVET® Porcine Streptococcus suis (S.suis) Antibody Elisa Test Kit
- 192 Wells/kit
Porcine Streptococcus suis (S.suis)
Antibody ELISA Test Kit
The Green® Porcine Streptococcus suis antibody ELISA kit is used to detect Porcine Streptococcus suis antibodies in porcine serum and assess the immunity conditions against S.suis in the pig farms and investigation epidemiology of the S.suis.
The Green® Porcine S.suis antibody ELISA test kit is made from the antigen coated microtiter plate(coated with S.suis antigen) and other reagents. It applies the Solid-phase ELISA principle to test the antibodies against S.suis in porcine serum. In the test, the coated antigen combine with S.suis-Ab in serum, then add enzyme conjugate to specifically bind with complex of coated antigen+S.suis-Ab+enzyme conjugate on the microplate. With the TMB substrate, it will generate an amount of color. The depth of color is relative with the content of the S.suis-Ab, when the value of color is greater than the cut-off value, the pigs are vaccinated well or natural infected exist.
S.suis antigen coated microplate
96T X 2
Sample diluent solution
20×concentrated washing buffer
4. Material Required But not Provided
1 Microplate Reader (double-wave length: 450/630 nm).
2 Precise micropipette (single-channel 1-100ul、0.5-10ul、multi-channel 30-300ul)
3 Constant temperature box or water bath box.
5 Microplate Washer.
6 Disposable tips (10ul, 200ul)
7 Deionized water
5. Sample requirement
1 The samples are porcine serum, which should be collected with no bacteria. The storage time should be less than 1 week at 2-8 ℃, if for long term, it should be kept at -20℃.
2 Avoid to use the samples with severe hemolysis, precipitate, contaminated by bacteria or protein suspension.
3 The EDTA, heparin sodiun and other anticoagulants will not affect the results.
1) Bring ELISA reagents to the room temperature (20-25 ℃) for 30 min to get best results.
2) Sample dilute: Dilute sample with the sample diluent solution at 40 times. The diluted sample need to mix evenly to get better results.
3) Washing solution preparation: Dilute the 20×concentrated washing buffer with deionized water at 20 times.
1 Take out the coated plates(Can be detached) and record the sample position on a worksheet. Set 2 wells for negative control serum, add undiluted negative control serum, 2 wells for positive control serum, add undiluted positive control serum, 100μL/well(It is OK not to set blank control). Others are sample wells, add the diluted sample, 100μL/well(both single- well and double-well test is OK).
2 Mix gently, incubate at 37℃ for 30 min.
3 Remove adhesive foil. Pour the liquid out of the wells, add the diluted Washing buffer into each well fully, be static for 10s, directly pour out. Repeat 3 times, at last time pat to dry on absorbent paper.
4 Add 100μL enzyme conjugate into each well.
5 Cover plate with new adhesive foil. Incubate at 37℃ for 30 min.
6 Repeat step 3(washing).
7 Add substrate into each well, 100ul/well, mix properly, incubate for 10 min at 37℃ in the dark with new adhesive foil.
8 Add stop solution into each well, 50ul/well, mix gently and determine the result.
9 Measure the OD value of each well with a photometer at dual-wave length 450nm/630nm.
8. ELISA analysis
For the assay to be valid, the positive control wells’ average OD value must be greater than or equal to 0.6, and the negative control wells’ average OD value is less than 0.15. Otherwise the test is invalid, need test again.
The result is judged by S/P value,
S/P=(Sample OD450/630- NCx(—))/( PCx(—)- NCx(—)), NCx(—) means Negative control’s average OD450/630 value, PCx(—) means Positive control’s average OD450/630 value
If S/P≥0.2, it is positive; less than 0.2, it is negative.
9. Precautions and warnings for users
1. This test kit is for research use only.
2. Do not use reagents expired, do not mix reagents from different lots.
3. Read the Manual carefully before use.
4. Experiment rubbish should be dealt with high pressure steam sterilization at 121 ℃ for 30 minutes, or treated with 5.0g/L sodium hypochlorite disinfectant for 30 minutes, then discard.
5. MicroWell plate removed from the refrigerated environment should be balanced moisture to dry at room temperature, then can be opened. Put back unused MicroWell plate into dry foil bag and sealed at 4 ℃. Unused liquid reagent should cover caps, store at 2-8 ℃ in dark with other group components.
6. If the 20×concentrated washing buffer appears crystal, it is normal, put at 37℃until been dissolved.
7. Should use Micropipettor to add sample and reagents, and often proof its accuracy.
8. When adding washing buffer, should be full but no overflow, avoid appearing free enzyme at mouth of well or cross pollution between wells.
9. Stop solution is corrosive, use large amount of water to wash immediately when touch the skin or clothes.
Expiry date:12 months.
Storage:Store at 2~8℃, in the dark.
Production Date:On outer-packing of the test kit.