NuGel-HemogloBind™ - Hemoglobin Capture Reagent From Blood and Hemolyzed Serum
- Usually shipped in 5 working days
Hemoglobin Capture Reagent From Blood and Hemolyzed Serum with NuGel™ Matrix
- Has a high degree of specificity for hemoglobin binding up to 10 mg/ml
- Removes hemoglobin from any species including human, mouse, rat, sheep, bovine, goat, etc
- Removes hemoglobin from organs, tissues.
- Hemoglobin removal from red blood cell lysate for proteomics and biomarker drug discovery
- The flow through fractions(hemoglobin depleted) retain their enzymatic and biological activity
- The flow through fractions(hemoglobin depleted) is compatible with LC-MS, activity based protein profiling and proteomic studies.
- Linearly scaleable up or down. Easy high throughput automation.
NuGel-Hemoglobind™ is reengineered for increased stability. It is based on NuGel™ silica (50 microns in size, 1000Å) covalently bound to elastomeric polyelectrolytes. It binds >95% of hemoglobin from blood.
Click Here To View NuGel-Hemoglobind™ Product Sheet
Having received the product so quickly was really surprising to me. I'll definitely order this item again