HemoVoid™ - Blood Card Reagent - Hemoglobin Depletion And Protein Enrichment From Dried Whole Blood Cards
- Usually shipped in 5 working days
Hemoglobin Depletion Plus Protein Enrichment From Blood Card
- Hemoglobin voids in flow-through >98%, with <30 minute bind/wash/elute protocol
- Hemoglobin removal from whole blood lysates extracted from dried blood cards
- Hemoglobin removal from frozen and fresh whole blood
- Blood proteins and enzymes are enriched for potential biomarker and proteomic studies.
- Disposable, cost-effective hemoglobin depletion sample preparation protocol
- Removes hemoglobin from whole blood of diverse species including human, mice, sheep, bovine, goat, rat, etc.
Hemoglobin is a common contaminant from whole blood. The HemoVoid™ Blood Card protocol was designed to substantially reduce the presence of hemoglobin and its associated interference with many serum protein analytes. HemoVoid™ Blood Card is a silica based polyelectrolyte matrix, removes hemoglobin from dried whole blood card samples. The HemoVoid™ protocol uses mild buffers; the protocol conditions are so gentle that native enzyme activity is retained in elution fractions.
The HemoVoid™ Blood Card produces enriched proteins free of hemoglobin which are used for biomarkers and protein analysis(B). The hemoglobin enriched filtrate could have hemoglobin variants, hemoglobin binding proteins or other analytes optimal for biomarker studies(A).
Click Here To View HemoVoid™ Blood Card
Hemoglobin voids in flow-through >98%, with <30 minute bind/wash/elute protocol Hemoglobin removal from whole blood lysates extracted from dried blood cards Hemoglobin removal from frozen and fresh whole blood