HemoVoid™ - Hemoglobin Depletion From Erythrocytes
- Usually shipped in 5 working days
HemoVoid™ - Hemoglobin Depletion Reagent Kit
- Hemoglobin voids in flow-through >98%, with <30 minute bind/wash/elute protocol
- Hemoglobin removal from red cell lysates for RBC proteomics
- Hemoglobin removal from hemolyzed serum, blood and dried blood spot/blood card
- Enrichment of hemoglobin variants.
- Low abundance protein and enzyme enrichment
- Disposable, cost-effective and high-throughput
- Mild elution maintains tertiary structure and simple transfer to secondary analysis
- Removes hemoglobin from species including human, sheep, bovine, goat, etc.
- Removes hemoglobin from organs, tissues.
- The eluted fractions retain their enzymatic and biological activity
- The eluted fraction is compatible with LC-MS, activity based protein profiling and proteomic studies.
HemoVoid™ , a silica-based protein enrichment matrix, removes hemoglobin from erythrocyte lysate samples while concentrating low abundance, and/or low molecular weight proteins. The HemoVoid™ protocol uses mild buffers; the protocol conditions are so gentle that native enzyme activity is retained in elution fractions.
HemoVoid™ derives from a silica-based library of individual mixed-mode ligand combinations (ionic, hydrophobic, aromatic, polymer). The library was designed to facilitate weak binding of proteins, allowing for rapid elution from the matrix without any foreknowledge of the variety of proteins contained in the starting sample. HemoVoid™ depletes hemoglobin from red cell lysates while improving the resolution of less abundant blood proteins.
For more information on HemoVoid™ HVK-100 100 Preps, 300µL of samples can be processed per prep, please Contact us
Hemoglobin voids in flow-through >98%, with <30 minute bind/wash/elute protocol. Hemoglobin removal from red cell lysates for RBC proteomics. Hemoglobin removal from hemolyzed serum, blood and dried blood spot/blood card. Enrichment of hemoglobin variants.