- Cis-diol specific, enriches heterogeneous sets of glycoproteins
- Unmasks glycoproteins from high abundance proteins, most notably albumin
- Disposable, no column regeneration or cross-contamination
- Efficient new surface technology ideal for proteomic applications
- Enriches and purifies glycoproteins from blood, serum, plasma, tissue or cell culture media.
- Removes > 90% of serum albumin (the non-glycosylated fraction)
- Sorbitol elution at pH 7.5 – 8.5
- Adaptable to a high-throughput 96-well format
Silica has been an industry standard as an advantageous matrix suitable for high performance liquid chromatography. With NuGel™, non-specific sites have been virtually eliminated making it an ideal support for affinity purification. Through a proprietary polymer coating, silica is crosslinked forming a reactive Poly-Epoxy functionality stable across a wide pH range (pH 2 to 10). From this foundational chemistry, all of the NuGel™ affinity products are derived.
The Phenyl Boronic Acid (PBA) ligand is immobilized through the NuGel™ poly-Epoxy linkage with attachment through the amino group. While various lectins bind to specific saccharide residues, the PBA ligand binds to the 1,2-cis-diol groups of biomolecules and enriches for heterogeneous sets of glycoproteins containing both N-linked and O-linked oligosaccharides. An easy and fast spin-filter format makes glycoprotein enrichment simple starting from 50µl serum, or 1-2 mg total protein.
Click Here For NuGel™ Glycoprotein Enrichment PBA Kit Product Sheet
Very fast delivery
Considering its price, it's not that expensive