HEPATITIS C VIRUS TEST
When speed matters, choosing a highly sensitive rapid HCV test with a safe fingerstick procedure can make a difference.
In the global effort to eliminate viral hepatitis and HIV, faster detection and linkage to care can be achieved through the integrated testing of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV in a wide range of settings.
SD BIOLINE HCV test is a immunochromatographic rapid test for the qualitative detection of antibodies specific to HCV in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Specimen :
- Serum, Plasma, Whole Blood (10 μl) for 02FK10, 02FK10CE, 02FK16, 02FK16CE, 02FK17, 02FK17CE, 02FK11
- Serum or Plasma (10 μl) for 02FK12
- Sensitivity :
- 99.3% (95% CI: 97.9 - 99.8%) for 02FK10CE, 02FK16CE, 02FK17CE
- 99.3% (95% CI: 96.1 - 99.9%) for 02FK10, 02FK16, 02FK17, 02FK11, 02FK12
- Specificity :
- 100% (95% CI: 99.7 - 100 %) for 02FK10CE, 02FK16CE, 02FK17CE
- 98.1% (95% CI: 94.5 - 99.4%) for 02FK10, 02FK16, 02FK17, 02FK11, 02FK12
- Qualitative immunochromatographic assay
- Recombinant HCV core, NS3, NS4, NS5 Ag used as capture materials