Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) S-AdenosylMethionine analog Aza-SAM | ACT00204-5
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 5 µg
Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) S-AdenosylMethionine analog Aza-SAM | ACT00204-5 | Arthus Biosystems
Bovine serum albumin (BSA) was conjugated to the S-adenosylmethionine analog Aza-SAM (AST00201).
Store at -20°C for long term storage
PBS 10mM pH 7.4 (NaCI 150mM), Proclin 0.1%
As a form of immobilized antigen in immunoassays of S-adenosylmethionine and others
- Methylation of biomolecules (DNA, RNA, proteins, hormones, neurotransmitters, etc.
- One-carbon metabolism Signal Transduction
- Pathways and Processes Cancer
- Neurodegenerative diseases Atherosclerosis
- Liver diseases
- Kidney diseases
The use of ACT00204 in the following tested applications has been tested. The application notes include recommended starting concentration; optimal concentrations should be determined by the end user. The product may be used in other not-yet-tested applications.
cELISA: 0.01-0.2 ug/ml
Rapid test strip: 0.2 —0.5 mg/mI