Swine Fever Virus Antigen Rapid Test Card | LSY-20010
- Rapid Test
- 40 Tests/kit
Green Spring Swine Fever Virus Antigen Rapid Test Card - LSY-20010 from Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd.
Classical Swine fever virus antigen rapid test card
Catalog No. LSY-20010
This test strip is based on colloidal gold immuno-chromatography technique to detect Swine fever virus antigen in porcine serum, plasma and whole blood qualitatively. When testing, Swine fever virus antigen in sample combine with monoclonal antibody coated by colloid gold forming complexes, moving forward to the other head. When reaching the T-line, the specific antibody on the membrane capture the complexes and appear a T line, C line appears, means the test is valid.
2. Specifications: 40 tests/kit
1) CSFV antigen test card 40 pieces
2) Dropper 40 pieces
3) Manual 1 piece
4. Sample preparation
4.1 Whole blood
Collect anticoagulated whole blood, use for that very day;
Collect blood, put at 37℃for 1-2h, take the supernatant, centrifuge at 1500r/min for 10min,separate the serum. The serum can store for 2-3 days at 4℃, for long term storage, store at -20℃in frozen.
1) Read the manual carefully and return the test card and sample to room temperature before use.
2) Take out test card, use dropper to absorb the sample, drop 2-3 drops into well mark “S”; or use Micropipette to transfer 70ul sample into well mark “S” .
3) Read the results in 15min at room temperature.
Negative（-）: no color reaction on Test Line (T Line),only on Control Line(C Line) being seen red color reaction. It means there is no Swine fever virus antigen in sample or the levels is lower than the detection threshold;
Positive（+）: Both on T Line and C line being seen red color reaction. It means there is Swine fever virus antigen in sample;
Invalid: No color reaction on C Line. It means the operation is wrong or the test card is invalid.
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not reuse or use test card out of expiry date.
2) Return all reagents and sample into room temperature before use.
3) Be careful when prepare sample, wear glove and mask.
4) The whole blood need add anticoagulants, not frozen; serum sample can store in frozen, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
5) This product is only for in vitro rapid diagnostic veterinary use, can not be quantified, do only qualitative testing.
6) The product test results for reference only, for confirmation, please refer to the relevant national standard methods.
Storage and expiry date
Storage: Store at 4-30℃ in dark, sealed, dry place, no frozen.
Expiry date: 24 months; date of production is on box.